Let the Cooking Begin!

March 26, 2011

I remember how I loved playing "lutu-lutuan" with my pretend-cook toy sets when I was little.  I remember all the fun I had using those tiny plastic pots and pans, forks and spoons! And now that I'm a tad bit older (*grins*), I'm rediscovering this love for cooking that I guess I've never really outgrown.

I am no professional cook (but someday I wish I would be). I am a hobbyist who tries to learn from cookbooks and mom's home-cooked recipes. I frequent food blogs and the cooking channel too! I have really been wanting to put up a blog of my own as inspired by all these. I just never had the time and the urge to do so. And finally, today is the day I stumbled upon that long lost desire to write about food!

So here it is...

Happy Cooking, everyone! :)


"There is no love sincerer than the love of food."
- George Bernard Shaw

0 comments: